WELCOME TO SHEFIGHTS GYM
SheFights Gym is an All Women Martial Arts Fight Club where our accredited female coaches educate our clients on self-defense. Over here we ensure that our clients learn and are able to apply their newly acquired skill sets in reality.
Apart from that, we also have a buddy martial arts club – Hammerfist, where classes of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Muay Thai and Weight Loss Training are provided. We empower all women to join either ladies only or mix classes. SheFights Ladies instructors mainly trained by Hammerfist great coaches. Our coaches for these classes are not only highly accredited but have also won several championships in their lifetime of competitions.
CYBERJAYA | SRI HARTAMAS | JOHOR BAHRU BRANCHES
BOOK YOUR CLASS
Plan and book your classes (Benefits: Join either ladies only or mix classes or BOTH!) – Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAM CYBERJAYA / JOHOR BAHRU BRANCH
TERMS AND CONDITION
PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES
1. Fitness Instructor/Trainer is not a medical professional and is without the expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. The member agrees to promptly and fully disclose to Fitness Instructor/Trainer any injury, condition, or impairment which may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program and the Fitness Instructor’s/Trainer’s decision to discontinue training because of any condition which presents an adverse risk or threat to the health or safety of the member, the Fitness Instructor/Trainer or others shall be conclusive.
2. The fee for the program is payable in advance of Sessions in one lump sum (at least) 3 days prior to the scheduled session appointment. Payments should be made at Customer Service Counter . The member will not be allowed to pay the Fitness Instructor/Trainer directly for a session.
3. PT Package – As marked in Personal Training Package Section, all sessions has an ‘End Date’ or ‘Expiration Date’. If in any case the purchased Personal Training Package will not be finished before the “Expiration Date”, all the remaining sessions will be forfeited.
4. The time of sessions is to be agreed upon between the trainer and the member. You must arrive on time for the scheduled appointment. If you arrive late by any chance, do understand that your session will end at the originally scheduled time.
5. The member must give six (6) hour cancellation notice. It is required for rescheduling or canceling any and all individual Sessions. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the sessions and no sessions or payment reimbursement will be granted.
6. Any tardiness of more than 15 minutes or absence without proper notification will result in forfeiting the session and no sessions or payment reimbursement will be granted. All one on one personal training sessions will start and end no more than allocated time, as per the purchased package (1 hour).
7. Shall his or her Coach cancel the session within the 24 hour notice period, he or she will be ensured of a substitute Coach for the scheduled session. If the member is not satisfied with the services of the current Fitness Instructor/Trainer (provided solid reasons), we will be glad to offer him or her a different Fitness Instructor/Trainer.
8. Refunds – All personal training package fees are non-refundable, even if the member cannot or does no participate in all of the training sessions in the program. There shall be no refund of any monies paid by SheFights in any event whatsoever.
9. Cyberjaya’s #1 Martial Arts Gym reserves the right to assign a different Fitness Instructor/Trainer to the member at any time without prior notice.
10. We reserves the rights to sell personal training package at different rates and terms, without prior notice.
11. Fitness Instructor/Trainer expressly notes that results will differ for each individual member based upon various factors including without limitation; body type, nutrition, etc. and no guarantees of results are possible.
12. Proper nutrition and adequate rest are essential to this training program and the member must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the training session.
13. During each session the member is required to wear appropriate athletic footwear and loose, comfortable clothing to facilitate ease of movement. The member is not permitted to bring other individuals with him or her to the sessions unless the purchased session allows him or her to do so e.g. Twin Personal Training.
14. Fitness Instructor/Trainer is not responsible for the safety of facilities or equipment whether provided by the member, Fitness Instructor/Trainer, or others.
15. No implied warranties or representations are made other than those expressly contained herein and this document contains all of the terms of the Agreement between the parties.
16. By accepting to be a User and once you made the payment, you have agreed to be bound by this Agreement.