Hello ladies! Sign up for our Women-Only Virtual Run Event. No watch? No problem, you can count using any device/steps counter apps on your phone or manually! You can run, walk, hike, dance, or any activity that can accumulate steps to participate. This is a Virtual Race, you can join and run anywhere in the world. All you need is a GPS-tracking running or step counter app or watch or whatever that can count your steps/running distance!
Grab your mum, your girlfriends – even your children, and join this women-only and kids run!
How does SheFights Virtual Run work?
1. Sign up for our virtual race – One email address valid for one registration
2. Complete the race using a GPS tracking app or an indoor treadmill (steps/distance / be creative)
3. Submit a screenshot of your tracking app or a photo of the treadmill dashboard showing your result
4. Wait to receive your finisher’s medal, t-shirt, and e-certificate once we verify your submission!
Run Methods :
You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. Running/walking outdoor with GPS
2. Running/walking indoors on a treadmill
3. Steps counters 21 KM = 31,500 steps
*The result can be accumulated by multiple runs/steps, which must be completed within the running period. Sign in to your account and upload the result daily/weekly / as you desired
All GPS-based apps, running gadgets (e.g. Garmin watches), and indoor treadmills are accepted.
Runkeeper | Map My Run | Nike+ | Runtastic | Garmin | Connect | Endomondo | Strava | Fitbit | Mi Fit | iPhone Health | Other GPS-based apps are accepted
How to submit virtual run results?
Upload photos/screenshots of your result under your category at the SheFights Virtual Run event site
Lucky Draw Winners x 5
1. Post any picture or video related to your run experience on Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, or Twitter, tag us, and put hashtag #shefightsvirtualrun
2. The picture or video could be anything, for example, your medal collection, running shoes, run scenery, personal best time, or even you and your run buddies.
3. Send the link to your post (or a screenshot of the post) to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please ensure that your social media account is not set to private
5. We will select 10 lucky draw winners based on the best ‘caption’ and most creative content
6. Contest ends on 31st December 2020