Enroll for RM299
Starts 1st July 2021
About this Course
This 12-week course will guide learners through the essential steps in planning an individualized weight loss program.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to establish:
1. A realistic goal weight with a specific plan for the rate of weight loss and time frame for achieving goal weight.
2. A realistic goal for the frequency, duration, and intensity of exercise that will enable the learner to achieve and maintain the goal weight.
3. A specific set of strategies for grocery shopping, eating in restaurants, eating at social occasions, and dealing with hunger and emotional eating.
4. A plan for monitoring food intake, exercise, and weight loss.
5. A plan for continued evaluation of progress to goals and strategies for adjusting goals for continued weight loss for the next 6 months or longer.
6. A thorough understanding of the difficulty of maintaining weight loss and a plan for maximizing the chances of keeping off the weight loss.
1. 5 days Online workout sessions
2. Weekly group meeting with Coach
3. Personalised meal plan
4. Bi-weekly measurement and weight report.
What you’ll get:
1. Online Virtual Gym session every day
2. SheFights T-shirt
3. Access to E-book Weight Loss Course
4. Guide to healthy eating and how to lead a healthy lifestyle
5. Certificate upon completion