GET BACK IN SHAPE
LOSE 6 KGS IN 6 WEEKS
Losing weight is hard. We make it a whole lot easier, more predictable, less stressful, and more fun. With the most effective platform to get a healthy weight and get back in shape.
* ‘No Product’ weight loss program
We get it.
Getting back in shape is hard. Really hard.
You’re probably worried about your weight and health condition.
Stressed and sleeping like a teething two-year-old.
You’ve been trying so many different ways to gain your healthy weight?
You’ve been trying this product, following this Youtube workout, drinking this meal replacement, wearing panas pants, wearing corset to lose weight. But…. nothing seems to work.
Oh My God!
Should I go run?
Should I walk 10k or 20k steps?
Should I cut carbs?
Should I cut the sugar?
Ah, got it! What about do 100 squats and 100 situps per day?
Yess! That’s it!
*somebody please poke my eyeballs*
Look, this isn’t about us…. It’s about you.
You’re reading this right now because in some way your weight is a plateau, never dropped a gram and it’s not the weight you want to be.
Even though you put in a crazy amount of effort…….
Pushing, running, walking, and hustling all to get back in shape.
Maybe you want more in just losing weight and to get back in shape.
More freedom in eating.
More fun exercise.
More knowledge to choose quality food.
More confidence in you!
Whatever it is for you….
WE’VE GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU…
‘Cause soon you’ll be feeling like “Hey, I got THIS!”
You will be waking up and consistently aware of your food intake and choosing a better quality of food.
Everything will be running smoothly, you’ll be in control and a sense of calm will wash over you.
And it all starts by “choosing your own adventure” below……
WHAT YOU'LL GET
REALISTIC WAY TO GET BACK IN SHAPE
A realistic goal weight with a specific plan for the rate of weight loss and time frame for achieving goal weight.
LEARN THE FRAMEWORK TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL WEIGHT
A realistic goal for the frequency, duration, and intensity of exercise that will enable the learner to achieve and maintain the goal weight.
GROCERIES SHOPPING AND CHOOSE QUALITY FOOD
A specific set of strategies for grocery shopping, eating in restaurants, eating at social occasions, and dealing with hunger and emotional eating.
DO IT YOURSELF PLAN THAT SUITS YOU!
A plan and framework for monitoring food intake, exercise, and weight loss.
SUSTAINABLE GET BACK IN SHAPE GUIDE
A plan for continued evaluation of progress to goals and strategies for adjusting goals for continued weight loss for the next 6 months or longer.
GET BACK IN SHAPE FOR FOREVER
A thorough understanding of the difficulty of maintaining weight loss and a plan for maximizing the chances of keeping off the weight loss.
YOUR INVESTMENT VALUE:
WEEKLY GROUP COACHING, MEETING & Q&A WITH COACH = RM600
ACCESS TO E-BOOK COURSE = RM 500
CUSTOMIZE NUTRITION PLAN + EBOOK = RM500
ONLINE VIRTUAL GYM SESSION FOR 6 WEEKS = RM 450
SHEFIGHTS T-SHIRT = RM35
TOTAL INVESTMENT VALUE:
WHAT YOU PAY TODAY
RM 299 (EARLY BIRD PRICE)
EARLY BIRD VALID UNTIL 31ST AUGUST 2022
LIMITED TO 20 PAX!
At SheFights we are very particular about who we take on as a client, especially for a 6-week intensive Get Back In Shape program.
To this extent, there are certain conditions that we demand each client agrees to before embarking on these workout programs.
1. Make the time to train with us three times a week. We are willing to work at any time of the day or night! There are always legitimate reasons not to exercise, but we will not accept that you can’t find the time for a 6-week period which, relative to your life-span, is a tiny amount of time.
2. Accept that you must follow the 90/10 rule. 90% of what you do from exercise to food intake must be EXACTLY as we guide you. The other 10% we leave to your conscience.
3. Give 100% effort throughout the workouts and maintain a positive approach at all times. Weight loss isn’t a walk in the park, but if you embrace it wholeheartedly you will have an enjoyable, energizing, and wholly rewarding experience.
These are the things that we expect of you. If they sound too challenging, then we are sorry but our Get Back In Shape program isn’t for you.
I want to be the best version of me!
We keep it simple! For ex-participant, please contact us to get your DISCOUNT CODE!
No. 11-3, Block (I), Jalan GC 11, Glomac, 63000, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
Phone : +6 011 1513 4961
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 10:00 – 22:00
SAT 07:00 – 12:00